With headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading independent executive search firm that has been operating in the region for over ten years. Our specialist team, comprising of industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals can offer you an unrivalled and confidential approach to executive recruitment. We partner proudly with financial institutions, multinational corporations and top tier law firms to cover a multiple of disciplines.
Whether you are an employer looking for the best executive talent or are a professional looking for an exceptional opportunity, ALS International's recruitment and career advisory professionals will understand your unique needs and will tailor their support to exceed your expectations.
Director – International Product Management (Singapore)
Our client is an international asset management firm who offers global investment management expertise through global/international equity funds. They are seeking for a Senior Manager/ Director– International Product Management to join their team. The position will be based in Singapore.
- Support the management of the lifecycle of existing products, and assist with bringing new products to market; execute strategies that position the firm's products, and support business development and client service efforts on product related initiatives
- Work on both Asia driven as well as globally driven product initiatives
- Develop product ideas from concept to business case
- Ensure the delivery of new products/product changes are on time
- Responsible for day to day product development tasks, working closely with the sales, legal and operations teams and third party service providers
- Project-manage and participation in product development and management changes and other related projects as required
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications with more than 15 years of relevant years of experience.
- Experience in financial services industry either banking, insurance or asset management and/or from a Big Four Accounting Firm focusing on funds management industry
- Meticulous with attention to detail and delivery driven
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Comprehensive knowledge of asset management industry in Asia and investment products
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and/or Mandarin
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant BD & Marketing Director (Hong Kong)
- Top tier international firm
- Regional scope
- Working closely with a Global team
Our client is one of the largest and most prestigious law firms with a history of providing top rate services to their rapidly expanding portfolio. They have an exciting opportunity managing a team in providing strategic approach, implementation and leadership for the regional Business Development function.
Reporting to the Director of BD and Marketing in Asia, you will act as a Deputy overseeing the regional team’s daily activities of the BD, marketing and Communications functions in Asia. Providing both strategic and tactical input, you will develop and implement solutions and processes to enhance cross-selling, proposal development, client relationship management, marketing campaigns, events management, internal communications and PR. You will collaborate with other support department to impalement global, regional and local projects with components relating to BD, Marketing and Communications.
The successful candidate will have 12 or more year’s relevant experience, preferably in professional services industries and ideally from a law firm. Native English writing and speaking abilities is a must, while spoken and written Cantonese and Mandarin are a key advantage. Strong experiences in facing and working with senior executives and partners will be a large asset as it will allow you to adapt and excel in this environment. A good ability to multitask will help as in this role you will have many job functions and responsibilities managing a close knit team.
If you possess the skills listed above and are interested to hear more about this opportunity, please contact Neil Tsui on +852 2920 9124 or email@example.com for more detail.