With headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading independent executive search firm that has been operating in the region for over ten years. Our specialist team, comprising of industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals can offer you an unrivalled and confidential approach to executive recruitment. We partner proudly with financial institutions, multinational corporations and top tier law firms to cover a multiple of disciplines.
Whether you are an employer looking for the best executive talent or are a professional looking for an exceptional opportunity, ALS International's recruitment and career advisory professionals will understand your unique needs and will tailor their support to exceed your expectations.
Talent Acquisition Manager (Singapore)
Our client is a recognised leader in the legal industry and is enjoying accelerated growth globally. They are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Manager for their office in Singapore. This is a critical role and has a direct and immediate impact in maintaining their value proposition and realising revenue for their Asia operations.
- Responsibility for screening applicants, interviewing and conducting diligence.
- Developing a deep understanding of the skills, practice areas, seniority, and industry experience of the lawyers within assigned practices.
- Analysing client demand and assisting in calibrating our lawyer hiring strategy based on practice area, experience level, and geography.
- Keeping fully updated on current state of the market, law firm and in-house hiring trends etc.
- Creating network of prospective candidates.
- Initial point of contact for prospective lawyers, providing insight into our business model and value proposition.
- Developing a trusted relationship with each lawyer in that is joining us.
- Conducting periodic check-ins with the lawyers to gauge interest, performance, and overall satisfaction in their career, and current engagement.
- Leading strategic initiatives (such as facilitating professional development opportunities, planning and coordinating special events, etc.)
- Working alongside other offices and departments, including Practice Management, Marketing, Finance, and Information Technology to ensure seamless coordination within the Headquarters team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of recruiting experience within a law firm, recruitment agency, or corporate in-house environment
- Highly persuasive verbal communication skills;
- Drive and commitment to completing successful hires;
- The ability to effectively assess candidate skills and interests to meet requirements and to delve for such skills at interview;
- The ability to calibrate prospective lawyers against our current employees to assess fit, ability and commitment;
- Poise, confidence, and maturity to interact with senior level, highly experienced lawyers and/or clients;
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills;
- High-level organisational skills, together with the ability to operate in an often high-pressured and fast-paced environment;
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Portfolio Analysis (Singapore)
Our client is an international Investment Management firm providing a wide range of premium investment products to clients globally. The company is seeking a Head of Portfolio Analysis to be based in Singapore.
The role will be responsible for providing investment performance reporting and analytics. The incumbent will manage the process for new reporting. The role will handle and resolve any issue with external vendors. They will provide continuous research and studies on performance measurement and attribution analysis. The incumbent will provide guidance and training for the team members.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 8 years of relevant performance measurement experience within the Asset Management industry
- Good knowledge of products across all asset classes, Fixed Income and Equities
- Leadership in management with international exposure
- Strong technical and analytical background in performance/risk measurement
- Willingness to take initiative and accountability responsibility
- Ability to work independently with leadership quality to provide guidance to team members
- Good with details, quantitative analysis and project management skills
- Strong teamwork and ability to work with different stakeholders
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.