With headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading independent executive search firm that has been operating in the region for over ten years. Our specialist team, comprising of industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals can offer you an unrivalled and confidential approach to executive recruitment. We partner proudly with financial institutions, multinational corporations and top tier law firms to cover a multiple of disciplines.
Whether you are an employer looking for the best executive talent or are a professional looking for an exceptional opportunity, ALS International's recruitment and career advisory professionals will understand your unique needs and will tailor their support to exceed your expectations.
Group Finance Director (Hong Kong)
• Innovative high growth professional services firm
• Global presence
• Hands-on role to drive changes
Our client is a rapidly expanding professional services organization. Already with an international presence in Europe, the US and in Asia Pacific, they are continuing to enter new markets through M&A. As a result they are looking to revamp and up-skill their Finance team, and are looking for a high calibre Group Finance Director to join their HK corporate office.
Reporting directly to the Group CFO, this is a key leadership position to review and assess the finance function and revamp and upgrade the infrastructure and controls environment for the group. You will bring best practices to the firm and implement new policies and procedures for group reporting, compliance, tax and treasury in line with international standards. You will be the key point of contact to manage all external third party professionals, banks, regulatory bodies and stakeholders. In addition, your role will be integral to work with the local Country FDs on a global basis to provide value added management information to drive profitability and efficiency.
Suitable candidates must be qualified ACA/CPA and have a minimum of 12-15 years of experience of working in an international environment that has undergone significant growth and change, especially through M&A. Experience of working in entrepreneurial and innovative environments will be of interest, especially where you have demonstrated strategic contributions in driving transformations and changes. A key eye for detail to ensure accuracy and a strong technical grasp for the lastest accounting updates and IFRS will be imperative. Previous exposure of preparing a company to IPO readiness or actual listing experience will also be of interest. Experience in professional services, insurance, financial services will be preferred sector backgrounds. Native English and ideally Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred together with an ability to work across cultural jurisdictions.
For more information please contact Janice Ho on +852 2920 9131 or email@example.com
Senior Manager, E-commerce Operations and Asset Support Services (Singapore)
Our client is one of the world’s largest brand-name apparel companies with a very strong presence in the Asia Pacific region. Continued growth in the region is a strategic priority for this company and to help them in this aim they are looking to appoint a Senior Manager, E-commerce Operations and Asset Support Services to support the growth of their retail operations in the Asia region.
The role is responsible for providing asset support services and marketing co-ordination services for e-commerce operations in Asia Pacific region for the company’s brands. The incumbent will develop, execute and share the best practices for e-commerce in Asia. The role will also manage the relationships with all outsourced vendors supporting the asset creation for e-commerce.
- Adopt, adapt or create assets required for e-commerce channel for use across countries
- Manage the budgets for asset support
- Manage quality of translation of content and establish process to update the new versions
- Execute programs for customer retention, such as e- mail marketing, loyalty programs and promotions
- Establish the standard operating procedures and leverage best practices from internal and external partners to deliver the asset deployment aligning to commercial and strategic objectives of the ecommerce channel
- Work in close coordination with the brand team, responsible for developing appropriate promotional and marketing strategies to drive key business metrics and building brand online
- To be able to work cross–functionally and ensure that ‘editorial’ and ‘non product’ content forms a key driver for the digital shopping experience
- Be the custodian of the look and feel of the assets deployed ,ensuring alignment with the brand
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in developing and managing assets to provide marketing support for ecommerce
- Good communications and negotiation skills
- Understanding of vendors, agencies that help in asset creation for e-commerce in Asia
Demonstrated leadership capability in connecting with several Markets and providing
marketing support and e com assets
- Well-networked within the e commerce /apparel industry and with demonstrated strength in negotiating skills and capabilities for developing and nurturing strong business relationships.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.