With headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading independent executive search firm that has been operating in the region for over ten years. Our specialist team, comprising of industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals can offer you an unrivalled and confidential approach to executive recruitment. We partner proudly with financial institutions, multinational corporations and top tier law firms to cover a multiple of disciplines.
Whether you are an employer looking for the best executive talent or are a professional looking for an exceptional opportunity, ALS International's recruitment and career advisory professionals will understand your unique needs and will tailor their support to exceed your expectations.
Head of Investment, Greater China (Singapore)
Our client is an international asset management company providing a range of investment products to clients globally in the provision of equity and fixed income funds. They are seeking a Head of Investment, Greater China to lead the Investment team based in Singapore.
The role will be responsible for management of the investment team as well as developing and implementing local and regional business strategies for the investment management and development of the organization performance plans within a global strategic framework. The incumbent will be one of the core members of the regional management team contributing to all key decisions and strategies.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 15 years of relevant working experience in the fund management industry with Asia coverage
- A thorough understanding of the mutual funds industry and a well developed understanding of investment products mainly in equities
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work with people globally located at all levels within and outside the Company.
- Excellent management skills and has the ability to foster teamwork and collaboration with other business units
- Strong organizational and inter-personal skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equity Derivatives Lawyer, 2 - 6 PQE (Hong Kong)
Leading investment bank has headcount for an additional equity derivatives lawyer to provide structuring and documentation support to the equities trade and sales desks. Lawyers from both private practice and in-house experience with regional experience will be considered. You will need to display a confident and strategic approach. Excellent remuneration on offer.
For more information please contact Andrew Skinner on +852 2920 9111 or email@example.com.