With headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading independent executive search firm that has been operating in the region for over ten years. Our specialist team, comprising of industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals can offer you an unrivalled and confidential approach to executive recruitment. We partner proudly with financial institutions, multinational corporations and top tier law firms to cover a multiple of disciplines.
Whether you are an employer looking for the best executive talent or are a professional looking for an exceptional opportunity, ALS International's recruitment and career advisory professionals will understand your unique needs and will tailor their support to exceed your expectations.
Retail Consultant (Singapore)
My client who is a major conglomerate in Singapore is recruiting for a Senior Manager to deliver hospitality solutions and commercial innovations for a new large-scale world class tourism project in South East Asia. This project when completed over a time frame of 10 years will certainly be very unique and iconic.
- Develop strategy and concepts for new F&B/retail experience and drive commercial implementation
- Develop strategy and concepts for MICE facilities and programmes and drive commercial implementation
- Develop concepts and commercial strategy for new indoor attractions
- Establish strong relevant commercial partnerships to deliver hospitality solutions that drive high visitor satisfaction
- Drive development blueprint for implementation of smart/analytics driven digital solutions to improve visitor engagement and modernise operations
- Good degree from a recognized institution
- 7 - 10 years of relevant working experience
- Good planning skills and organized
- Able to work independently, hands-on, meticulous and with a keen eye for details and yet a big picture perspective
- Effective communication skills – Able to communicate and interact with people from diverse backgrounds
- Highly motivated individual, fast learner and can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong in project management work
- Potential incumbent needs to be Pro-active, creative with strong passion and drive
Interested applicants, please email your CV to email@example.com, quoting WS12133 as reference. Your information will be treated with highest confidentiality.
Family Office – Head of Tax & Trusts (Hong Kong)
- Strategic role based in HK
- Expertise in US and UK tax jurisdictions
Our client is a private family office and investment firm with long established businesses in direct investments and hedge funds in many different jurisdictions across the globe. The family is very entrepreneurial and has a record of making very sound business decisions. They have also cultivated a harmonious and collegiate environment in which their people work together.
There is now a need for a strong specialist in tax and trusts to join the team based in Hong Kong. This role will report directly to the CFO and Chairman and answer to the family of the investment firm. Leading a small team you will engage external professionals and be responsible for all tax compliance matters across different jurisdictions, manage the family trusts and beneficial owners for any tax payables. You will also work on all tax planning matters, reviewing company structures and investments and advising on the most efficient ways to minimize risk and exposure and capitalize on savings and profitability. You will work closely with the family members and the Board of Directors for the Group, offering tax advice and presentations.
Candidates should be experts of both UK and US tax jurisdictions and have an awareness of international tax. You will be familiar with both personal tax and corporate tax matters and experienced in tax planning, advisory and in resolving complex tax issues. Strong communication skills and the ability to explain tax issues to high net worth individuals is essential, as is working experience of trusts or private family offices. You will also have a meticulous eye for detail and accuracy and an ability to work independently under pressure.
This is a unique position that is suitable for someone looking for a long term and stable career in Hong Kong. You will have the opportunity to work within a group of highly intelligent individuals and have exposure to interesting and complex deals where you will be the expert in your field. A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Suitable candidates should send a copy of their resume to Janice Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org with quoting (Ref: 12126) or contact Janice on +852 2920 9131 directly.