With headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading independent executive search firm that has been operating in the region for over ten years. Our specialist team, comprising of industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals can offer you an unrivalled and confidential approach to executive recruitment. We partner proudly with financial institutions, multinational corporations and top tier law firms to cover a multiple of disciplines.
Whether you are an employer looking for the best executive talent or are a professional looking for an exceptional opportunity, ALS International's recruitment and career advisory professionals will understand your unique needs and will tailor their support to exceed your expectations.
Senior Manager, Product Development & Marketing (Hong Kong)
Our client is a top tier Investment Management firm providing a wide range of premium investment products to clients globally as a market leader in the provision of equity and fixed income funds. They are seeking a Senior Manager with Product development experience. The position will be based in Hong Kong.
The role will be responsible for:
- Management of product development and structuring as well as all aspects of marketing initiatives
- Oversees the process of new product development to ensure products are researched, due diligence is completed and execution is fluid
- Take responsibility for the importation of global capabilities into Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan
- Analyze existing product range in terms of current and future viability and profitability and competitor standing and making recommendations where necessary for enhancements to existing products in line with market requirements
- Ensure that product needs of Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan are recognised and championed at regional and global level
To be considered for this critical role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Finance/business related degree
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with marketing/product development and management of investment products
- Leading knowledge of investment products and financial markets
- Excellent knowledge of product structures (platform and institutional) and legal/legislative guidelines to develop efficient product structure
- Good working knowledge of client needs and current market dynamics
- Highly developed project management skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance Manager, US Headquartered entertainment business (Hong Kong)
Our client, a leading US headquartered entertainment business has recently launched their office in Hong Kong, and are looking to bring on board a Finance Manager to help set up and establish strong financial operational processes and internal controls.
- Record domestic and international transactions with Microsoft Dynamics GP, and resolve discrepancies to reconcile G/L accounts
- Review all essential balance sheet and income statement accounts monthly, maintain the integrity and accuracy of the firm’s General Ledger
- Drive the monthly reporting process to deliver timely consolidated month-end reports for the region and ensure Asia meets group reporting standards in accordance with US GAAP requirements
- Prepare internal financial reporting packages and external financial statements
- Handle year end statutory audit and liaise with external auditors and prepare year-end tax filing
- Strengthen internal controls and risk management by proactively establishing best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Holder of accounting qualification ie. CPA, ACA, ACCA etc.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in accounting for a multinational organisation, experience in a start-up environment would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills – fluency in English and Cantonese is essential
- Must be software savvy; comfortable using Excel and Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Driven and down to earth, must be passionate about videogames
For further information, please contact Vinisha Vazdani on +852 2920 9123 or email your WORD format CV to email@example.com