With headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading independent executive search firm that has been operating in the region for over ten years. Our specialist team, comprising of industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals can offer you an unrivalled and confidential approach to executive recruitment. We partner proudly with financial institutions, multinational corporations and top tier law firms to cover a multiple of disciplines.
Whether you are an employer looking for the best executive talent or are a professional looking for an exceptional opportunity, ALS International's recruitment and career advisory professionals will understand your unique needs and will tailor their support to exceed your expectations.
Project Manager – Web Solutions (10-month Contract) (Singapore)
Our client, a renowned investment company with a global presence and a large portfolio of clients, is seeking a high-caliber Project Manager to join their team. This is a 10-month contract position to be based in Singapore.
You will support the exciting transformation of the content and infrastructure of the existing corporate website. Reporting to an in-house communications team, you will primarily be responsible for reviewing technical solutions to achieve project objectives.
- Interface with various teams to identify dependencies, ensure project milestones and deliverables meet requirements, and the project is delivered on time and budget
- Review day-to-day agency deliverables to ensure technical solutions are fit-for-purpose and the team’s brief is addressed
- Manage vendors, and improve the efficiency of work processes where necessary
- Apply specific functional and technical knowledge of Web Content Management applications to help guide the design and implementation of the solution
- Contribute to risk identification and mitigation planning, management of scope variation
- Provide timely project updates and perform budget tracking
Qualities and Requirements
- At least 5 years of work experience, with at least 2 years as a Project Manager for web-based or digital projects
- Experience working with clients or in-house gained within a corporate environment, ideally in banking and financial services / investment
- Proven track record in project management
- Highly conversant with technology solutions for back-end content management systems, e.g. Sitecore, Adobe Experience Manager
- Proficient with website content management technology, social media, and content marketing
- Detail-oriented with the ability to understand strategic project objectives as well as aligning deliverables to them
- Passionate about brand story-telling in a digital environment, and familiar with best practice
- A team player who works well with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Interested applicants, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting WS-14186 as reference. Your information will be treated with highest confidentiality.
Head of Fixed Income (Singapore)
Our client is an Investment Management firm providing a wide range of premium investment products to clients globally in the provision of fixed income funds. They are seeking a Head of Fixed Income. The position will be based in Singapore.
The role will contribute to active strategy setting in the Asia Fixed Income Team and would be responsible for managing the Asia Fixed Income fund. The responsibilities include implementation of strategy, trade execution and mandate compliance.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 10-15 years of relevant fixed income portfolio management experience with sound understanding of Asia fixed income instruments.
- Strong and good track record in fixed income investments
- Strong tertiary qualification in Finance/Economics; CFA desirable
- Strong communication and good presentation skills
- Team player who is able to work within a fast paced environment
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.