With headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading independent executive search firm that has been operating in the region for over ten years. Our specialist team, comprising of industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals can offer you an unrivalled and confidential approach to executive recruitment. We partner proudly with financial institutions, multinational corporations and top tier law firms to cover a multiple of disciplines.
Whether you are an employer looking for the best executive talent or are a professional looking for an exceptional opportunity, ALS International's recruitment and career advisory professionals will understand your unique needs and will tailor their support to exceed your expectations.
IT - 4-10 PQE (Hong Kong)
International bank seeks an IT lawyer to advise the group on a range of IT issues including data protection, electronic trading and cybersecurity. Lawyers from both private practice and in-house will be considered. Newly created role.
For more information please contact Andrew Skinner on +852 2920 9111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Group Quality Assurance (Food and Non-Food) (Hong Kong)
- Senior Management Position
- Regional Responsibility
- Hong Kong Based
Our client is an internationally recognised player within the food industry.
Primary Purpose and Function
The key focus of the role is to facilitate the coaching, mentoring of all Group & Local ground staff with respect to the Group QA Strategy for Food and Non Food across all business units. You will develop & implement quality driven processes and procedures according to the Group’s business needs. Responsible for the operational running of the Quality Assurance department, you will oversee and maintain all third party agencies relationships with respect to ‘Testing / Auditing’ to ensure we are consistently producing safe, legal and consistent products for our consumers. Finally, you will ensure that all Corporate Brands consistently meet product specifications with regards to ‘Quality’ parameters.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct / Lead the FNF Quality program across all regions alongside Head QA Controller H&B
- Support all aspects of strategic planning – both short term and long term
- Ensure consistency and alignment across all regions / BU’s
- Implementation and execution of programs to ensure harmonization of process
- Lead the development and implementation of all appropriate tools / training necessary regionally in order to support all related Quality driven programs: Including: SOP’s / Reporting / Tools
- Provide Monthly and Quarterly KPI reports
- Review all existing / new Third Party Service providers to ensure service levels are maintained and that the necessary corrective actions are implemented to ensure compliance. Consistently review external support opportunities to ensure that we explore all options available in all local markets.
- Support local teams understanding of Quality Assurance by hosting regular annual supplier and internal briefings / training sessions.
- Lead all external discussions with any government or non-government agencies regarding and food or non-food non compliances and provide representation to all BU’s in light of any non-conformances. Ensuring full implementation of all necessary corrective actions.
- Degree qualified, with a major in Food Science / Engineering / Manufacturing or other Science related degree. Preferred: Commercial acumen (some modules spent on marketing / product development)
- Min 10 years’ experience in Retail / Manufacturing or other senior management role.
- Retail / Food industry / Non-Food industry / Third party experience with at least 7 years’ experience in Retail: Product Development and / or Quality Management roles.
- QA / QC Management Program experience in HACCP, GMP, GFSI, ISO 9001, ISO 22000 (Development and implementation)
- Formal training in both internal and external auditing is a plus
- Experience working for, or managing accounts with a multi - national company / retailer or regionally
- Independent, effective leader with strengths in strategic planning and implementation
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
To apply for this position above, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or contact Dominic Dunn on +852 2920 9117 for further information.