With headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading independent executive search firm that has been operating in the region for over ten years. Our specialist team, comprising of industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals can offer you an unrivalled and confidential approach to executive recruitment. We partner proudly with financial institutions, multinational corporations and top tier law firms to cover a multiple of disciplines.
Whether you are an employer looking for the best executive talent or are a professional looking for an exceptional opportunity, ALS International's recruitment and career advisory professionals will understand your unique needs and will tailor their support to exceed your expectations.
Recruitment Consultant (Beijing)
ALS International provides recruitment solutions across Asia Pacific from offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai. Our specialist teams, regarded as market leaders in the region, act for a diverse portfolio of clients across to place executives from mid to senior levels into leading multinational corporations, law firms and financial service providers. Our business encourages a consultative approach to the recruitment process that allows us to develop longstanding and productive relationships with our clients and candidates.
As a result of continued demand in our Beijing and Shanghai offices we are looking to hire experienced recruitment consultants or an industry professional who is looking for a change of environment. This role offers the opportunity to work closely with Fortune 500 and multinational companies, leading international investment banks, law firms and some of Asia’s top legal recruiters. In addition we provide outstanding internal support and a competitive base salary and bonus plan is unlikely to be matched in the market.
- Manage the recruitment process for both candidates and clients from end to end
- Provide market knowledge, insights and consultation to clients
- Source and maintain candidate networks
- Grow the business in your specialization by leading business development and managing key accounts
- Demonstrate you are results-driven, commercially-minded and possess strong understanding of the market/sector
- Bachelor degree above and proficiency in English
- Ability to develop new business within a competitive market
- Possess strong relationship management and negotiation skills
For further information about this role please visit our website (www.alsrecruit.com) or call Kevin Gao on +86 10 6567 8726 / email@example.com.
Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, APAC (Singapore)
Our client, is an American International market leading retail and FMCG corporation with a prominent global presence. They have earned the reputation for being a trusted brand and are at the forefront of their industry. They are looking to bring on board a Regional Financial Planning & Analysis Manager within their newly established regional office in Singapore. The incumbent will work closely with senior management in the coordination and preparation of regional analytics, which will be used to facilitate key strategic initiatives across Asia Pacific. You will act as a business partner supporting finance operations across the region. Working closely with senior management, you will provide financial and business performance analysis to business plans and ensure corporate objectives are met. You will also provide consistency in reporting and share best practices and corporate compliance to meet head office requirements. The role will be instrumental to the budgeting process and contribute recommendations to enhance business processes and profitability for all Asian markets.
- Regional exposure
- Work closely with senior management
- Based in Singapore
- Play a lead role in coordinating and providing guidance to markets on reporting of actual results, preparation of monthly forecasts, annual budgets and strategic plans.
- Work with shared services in Guangzhou to understand and prepare regional headquarter financials.
- Responsible for analyzing, understanding and reporting of regional consolidated financials
- Working with regional teams and markets to identify opportunities to streamline reporting processes, design and improve analytical tools for the region including profit, cash flow and working capital models.
- Working closely with senior management and provide risk assessments for opportunities based on a deep understanding of business operations across Asia Pacific and identify key drivers of success and competitor analysis.
- Acting as liaison to global finance teams, help improve communication and promote understanding of the Asia Pacific region.
- Being the Hyperion expert for the region and implement and evaluate process and system improvements and innovation.
Knowledge, Experience and Requirements:
- 8 to 10 years of experience
- University with degree in finance or accounting, MBA a plus
- Strong analytical skills/project management/coordination skills
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Experience in Hyperion is a must
- Experience in regional roles highly preferred
- Background in FMCG preferred
- Overseas exposure will be a plus
Successful candidates will possess the following skills:
- The curiosity to understand the business in order to build up business acumen
- They will be detail oriented: The role will spend time on consolidating financial data and therefore require an eye for detail
- Good communication skills and must be able to communicate clearly and work with people across all levels of an organisation including senior management
For more information please contact Vinisha Vazdani on +852 2920 9123 or firstname.lastname@example.org (WS-11104)