With headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading independent executive search firm that has been operating in the region for over ten years. Our specialist team, comprising of industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals can offer you an unrivalled and confidential approach to executive recruitment. We partner proudly with financial institutions, multinational corporations and top tier law firms to cover a multiple of disciplines.
Whether you are an employer looking for the best executive talent or are a professional looking for an exceptional opportunity, ALS International's recruitment and career advisory professionals will understand your unique needs and will tailor their support to exceed your expectations.
Customer Quality Manager (Singapore)
This is a leading European MNC and they are currently looking to hire a Customer Quality Manager.
- Provide support on customer product quality issue
- Provide onsite support for customer complaint, work with cross function team and coordinate all resources to provide containment actions plan and permanent solution. Escalate quality issue to the factory and supplier.
- Monitor customer 8D request to ensure that any concerns are appropriately handled and closed effectively in a timely manner that meets the customer's expectation and satisfaction.
- Manage and monitor customer quality metrics, warranty cost to revenue, RMA cycle time, customer satisfaction etc.
- Follow up the complaint handling process and communicate with customer for the related containments, corrective actions
- Degree with a major in supply chain management/Engineering or other related disciplines
- Solid general quality management experience; experience on quality tools and implementation
- Strategic thinker with the ability to drive change in line with company's long term goals as well as corporate strategic focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Sound track record of customer communication and service experience; very strong communication skill and experience on cross functional/countries’ team cooperation, strong leadership and management skills.
- Driven individual with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience on quality system and audit (internal and externally)
- Proven data driven decision-making skills with extensive experience in reporting, data mining, and ad hoc analysis.
- >Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Measure and monitor efficiency indicators – proposing and advancing improvement, and implementation of consistent processes, policies and tools
- Commercially driven with an deep grasp of customer service culture
- Experience in Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma Methodologies and lead project improvements in small to medium scale
To apply, please email your resume to LiLin Lim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head of Retail Marketing (Hong Kong)
- Regional role
- Top tier asset manager
- Newly created role
Our client is a leading asset management firm with an enviable reputation for product innovation and Asian growth.
They currently require a Director to join the team to drive regional marketing for the retail channel. Working closely with the sales and marketing teams this role will establish priorities for promoting a diverse range of products and overseeing the execution of innovative marketing strategies across the full range of marketing disciplines. This role requires an individual who can work with a wide variety of business contacts to drive activities that can make a major contribution to achieving regional growth strategies.
To be considered for this newly created role you will require extensive marketing experience in asset management in the region with particular understanding and exposure to the HK retail channel. Broad marketing experience will be supported by a strategic vision that enables you to see things from a broad business perspective. This role will suit an individual that is comfortable as a catalyst of change and development, a strong team leader who wants to make a high profile impact growing a business. You will need to be a strong communicator and influencer and offer fluency in English, Cantonese and ideally Mandarin.
If you possess the attributes listed above and would like to learn more detail about this role, please contact Neil Tsui on +852 2920 9124 or email@example.com Ref: WS 10911