With headquarters in Hong Kong and offices in Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai, ALS International is a leading independent executive search firm that has been operating in the region for over ten years. Our specialist team, comprising of industry experts and experienced recruitment professionals can offer you an unrivalled and confidential approach to executive recruitment. We partner proudly with financial institutions, multinational corporations and top tier law firms to cover a multiple of disciplines.
Whether you are an employer looking for the best executive talent or are a professional looking for an exceptional opportunity, ALS International's recruitment and career advisory professionals will understand your unique needs and will tailor their support to exceed your expectations.
Demand Planning Manager (Hong Kong)
- Newly created position
- Regional role
- Managing a small team
Our client is market leader in the medical devices industry.
This role is responsible for Asia business forecast planning, order progression / management activities & supporting Local Forecast Coordinators. The role provides effective demand management for the Division, with the primary goal of achieving sales and service level objectives.
- Communicate & provide feedback regarding sales forecasting activities and accuracy
- Pro-actively support local forecast coordinators and ensure consistency of approach across the division and that forecasts are timely and fit for purpose.
- Assist with dealer relations and development of new and existing business partnerships.
- Undertake daily order management activities to measure forecasts against demand.
- Ensure product is available in line with customer demand.
- Work with the Business Development Managers (BDMs), local forecast co-ordinators and Supply Planning team to review monthly forecasts to maximise product availability
- Partner with Asia Locations (LOCs) and responsibility for developing and executing Collaborative Demand Planning Process (CDPP) on an ongoing basis including submission, quality and accuracy of the forecast
- Ensure monthly local forecast files are sent to AX coordinator for consolidation. Review submitted forecasts by taking proactive approach to ensure data accuracy and integrity. Where data is not received on time, escalate to LOCs management for prompt attention and action.
- Implement strategies for efficiency and effectiveness in Supply Chain including new processes where appropriate to improve service levels
- Review potential issues flagged from daily order intake and take appropriate action.
- Continually identify quality, service and operational improvements and ensure these are integrated into future activities
- Use corrective actions to solve issues and offer ideas for preventative action to stop re-occurrence
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness in supply chain processes, including implementation of new systems where appropriate, to improve service levels
- Reduce inaccuracies and minimise wastage via expiry/obsolescence
- Lead the Local Forecast Co-ordinator team by managing feedback and deadlines and by providing the necessary level of training to the individuals within the team.
- Assist Marketing with product launch, discontinuation or setting up replacements, including correct system set-up and forecasting
- Assist LOCs to achieve monthly sales targets by providing information to the LOCs Sales and Marketing Teams on demand pattern and sales as and when required
- Build and maintain relationships with Marketing/BDMs, RAQA, location forecast coordinators, other SCM team members e.g. planning team, warehouse & logistics etc.
- Represent Asia in all Demand Planning and Forecasting related projects and meetings
- Support Divisional strategy and plans with appropriate supply chain or process knowledge
- Be aware of and understand the Asian business goals, values and objectives
- Have a clear understanding of Asia sales and business plans
- Degree holder in commercial, logistics, engineering, with a minimum 8 - 10 years relevant work experience in a related field
- MBA or functional post graduate qualifications an advantage
- Background in master scheduling, forecasting, procurement and planning.
- Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools, forecasting processes in sales, marketing operations, finance, manufacturing and supply chain issues
- Experience using ERP based advanced planning tools and statistical software packages.
- Detailed oriented with extreme accuracy
- Ability to lead cross-functionally with strong collaborative skills in getting consensus among teams in mitigating demand gaps
- Working experience with MNC environment preferable
- Advanced excel skills is a must
- Experience or knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics AX or equivalent ERP
- Excellent command of English with strong business report writing and presentation skills
- This role demands someone who is extremely competent in Excel but also has the ability to understand, discuss and convey the meaning behind the numbers and results so needs to be numerically astute along with good written and verbal communication skills.
For further information, please contact Dominic Dunn on +852 2920 9117 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Sales Director (Singapore)
Our client specialises in operating digital / SasS platforms and services and their client list includes most leading creative agencies, broadcasters and brands owners.
They operate a unique, entirely cloud-based platform abd their Cloud’s capabilities bring new efficiencies to the broadcasting industry. They are seeking a Regional Sales Director with a strong track record in sales leadership in SEA, to drive very rapid revenue growth. Target clients include advertisers, media agencies, creative agencies, production companies and post production companies.
- Responsibility for new business in SEA
- Direct ownership of significant new business pitches
- Focus on new business; client acquisition
- Work on Processes to improve sales effectiveness
- ensure that there is strong sales actvitiy and pipeline management by working on refined sales methodologies (sales propositions, life cycle)
- Experience in selling technology based, online B2B services including SaaS
- Experience or an understanding of the advertising industry will be an advantage
- Personal high performing sales track record
- Minimum 10 years sales experience
- Minimum 5 years managing sales people
- A Natural leader and inspiration to sales teams
- Excellent written and oral communicator
- Strong analytical skills
Interested applicants, please email your CV to email@example.com, quoting WS11439 as reference. Your information will be treated with highest confidentiality.